About Namebay :
- Our history
In addition to acting as a single supplier for all types of TLDs, Namebay provides domain name consulting and expertise for its customers’ operations: negotiations and acquisitions, stock transfers, intellectual property monitoring, thematic monitoring, etc.
From France, Monaco, Switzerland, Belgium, China and Africa, Namebay currently manages a portfolio of over 100,000 clients, of which 2000 are resellers. Clients include individual users, the internet industry, major accounts and companies seeking to optimize the use of their brands and trademarks and/or to protect them online. Namebay features powerful tools that meet the needs of its its customers, and closely monitors developments on the world’s markets, including participating in international meetings organized by ICANN and various professional institutions, in order to continuously improve its product offering and the quality of its services
- Our business
NAMEBAY distributes its products either directly (via our websites) or through a network of resellers.
- the registration or transfer of a wide variety of gTLDs (generic Top Level Domains), ccTLDs (country code Top Level Domains) and sTLD (sponsored Top Level Domains),
- notification of approaching expiry,
- renewals or auto-renewals,
- the negotiation and purchase of domain names already reserved by third parties,
- survey services and consulting on the use of domain names in order to provide our customers with a better control of their intellectual property,
- consulting services or legal support,
- SSL certificates to secure e-commerce transactions
- Web hosting
NAMEBAY customers are companies and businesses of all sizes, legal firms, internet professionals and resellers as well as individual users.
- Our organisation
Our Management Team :
Jean-Paul Béchu, Administateur délégué
Eric Lantonnet, General Manager
- Our partners